Participants on our social media channels are expected to treat each other, and us, with respect. We reserve the right to:
- remove content that breaches any of the House Rules outlined above
- remove content that promotes services or products
- close comments on a topic if the discussion is deemed to have become irrelevant or out-of-date by the page administrators
- remove content that is spam or unsolicited bulk messaging
- block a user after repeated breaches
If you see content that you deem inappropriate, please let us know and we will investigate.
The views expressed and published on Rio Tinto’s social media channels by a participant, invitee, expert, guest or other person are not necessarily the views of Rio Tinto. We do not endorse any opinions expressed by users, nor accept responsibility or liability for the comments, statements or claims of users on our accounts.
For enquiries or further information about Rio Tinto’s social media channels please email firstname.lastname@example.org