Join Rio Tinto today and shape the world of tomorrow
Do you want to reinvent tomorrow and make a positive, lasting impact?
From day one, our graduates help shape who we are. We create an environment where you can go further. One that rewards curious and creative minds.
Your ideas can help us pioneer safer, smarter and more sustainable ways to produce the materials the world needs.
Join us and pioneer not just your career, but a better future for tomorrow.
Be Curious. Be Proud. Belong. From Day One.
AUSTRALIA: INDIGENOUS GRADUATE PROGRAMME
We’re looking for curious Indigenous graduates to join us and help shape who we are.
It’s more than a career – it’s an opportunity to make an impact, and create a legacy you’re proud of.
Be part of the change.
Our graduate programme gives you the tools and skills to innovate and invent – to pioneer progress for you and for us. It is designed to launch your career and prepare you for leadership roles.
As part of our programme, you’ll:
- Learn fundamental leadership skills by leading a virtual team through a gamified leadership simulation
- Challenge your thinking and gain outside in perspective from futurists and external thought leaders
- Acquire a toolkit focused on future skills to inspire innovation and creativity through a series of masterclass
- Team up with graduate colleagues to innovate solutions for future business and world challenges
- Grow your leadership skills with one-on-one coaching sessions with an experienced external coach
- Network with our senior leaders and subject matter experts
- Access world-class digital learning
We’re looking for pioneers – motivated students who want to reinvent tomorrow and make a lasting impact.
Our vacation and intern programmes provide you with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience, apply skills to real-life projects, and get a taste of the day to day life at Rio Tinto.
The best part? You can secure a graduate position at the end of the programme.