IOC works with our Indigenous partners to improve cultural understanding and increase inclusion and diversity, with initiatives such as our partnership in developing an online indigenous cultural awareness training package.
We also engage, consult with and participate in events with Indigenous Peoples on an ongoing basis including Indigenous groups in Labrador and Quebec:
- Innu of Matimekush-Lac John (Quebec)
- Innu of Uashat mak Mani-Utenam (Quebec)
- Labrador Innu (Sheshatshiu and Natuashish, Labrador, as represented by Innu Nation)
- Naskapi Nation of Kawawachikamach (Quebec)
- NunatuKavut Community Council (Labrador)